Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be part of a solution team to deliver analytical services to our clients.
- Perform business requirements analysis to determine the needs of our clients.
- Develop predictive models, segmentation, affinity analysis, query analysis, geographic analysis, OLAP analysis for our clients.
- Analyze the output of modeling results.
- Assist in developing consulting reports.
- Be part of our product development task force working on developing new solutions, products, or offerings for our clients.
- Graduate degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, math, engineering, computer science…).
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- No experience necessary will train.
- Intelligence, creativity, ambition, professionalism with the right educational qualifications are preferred over experience.
- Experience in: Predictive modeling, Segmentation, Affinity Analysis, Query Analysis, Geographic Analysis, OLAP Analysis, Management Consulting.