Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, design, develop, test and document ETL programs from detailed and high level specifications, and assist in troubleshooting.
- Utilize SQL (DB2, Oracle), Korn shell, Perl, Java, C to perform tasks other than data transformation.
- Assist in the requirements analysis and subsequent developments.
- Conduct unit tests and assist in test preparations to ensure data integrity.
- Work closely with Designers, Business Analysts and other Developers.
- Liaise with Project Managers, Quality Assurance Analysts and Business Intelligence
- Design and implement technical enhancements of Data Warehouse as required
Skills, Education, Knowledge, and Experience
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL, UNIX, Korn shell, C, RDMS (DB2, Oracle) and Data Warehousing.
- Understanding data warehouse architecture with a dimensional data model.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Interest and ability to learn new ETL tools.
- Computer Science degree or diploma
- Experience with any ETL tools such as Informatica, DataStage, MetaStage, and Ab Initio.
- Data modeling, ERWin.
- Java, C++.
- Financial industry experience.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.