- Integrate, Transform, and Improve your enterprise data – with SAP Data Services
- Unlock meaning from all of your organization’s data – structured or unstructured – with SAP Data Services. This data management software provides best-in-class functionality for data integration, quality, cleansing, and more. Transform your data into a trusted, ever-ready resource for business insight – and use it to streamline processes and maximize efficiency.
Why SAP Data Services?
Because your business needs timely access to trustworthy data and insights. With SAP Data Services, you can quickly discover, cleanse, and integrate data – and make it available for real-time analysis.
- Boost productivity and cut costs with a single solution for data quality and data integration
- Make smart business decisions based on trusted information
- Gain new business process efficiencies with one version of the truth across the enterprise
- Reduce risk and lower TCO with consistent, high quality information
- Discover, cleanse, enhance, and integrate data – and make it ready for business use
- Ensure consistency across data sources – whether they are on-premise, in the cloud, or embedded in applications
- Maximize the value of your data by enabling users to make confident decisions based on data they can trust
- Improve processes and customer engagement by connecting customer, product, supplier, material, and other data
- Broad application and system support
- Access and integrate SAP and non-SAP data sources and targets.
- Native text data processing
- Unlock meaning from unstructured text data to increase business insight.
- Intuitive business user interfaces
- Easily standardize, correct, and match data to reduce duplicates and identify relationships.
- Data quality dashboards
- Show the impact of data quality problems on all downstream systems or applications.
- Simplified maintenance
- Transform all types of data, regardless of industry or data domain, and leverage a centralized business rule repository and object reuse.
- High performance and scalability
- Meet high-volume needs with support for parallel processing, grid computing, and bulk data loading.