- Optimize the cross-border supply chain with international trade management
- Improve international trade management operations while supporting ongoing compliance and streamlining the cross-border supply chain.
- SAP solutions can help you:
- Embed risk management into trade processes and supply networks to reduce costs, lower risk of trade penalties and fines, and clear outbound and inbound customs quickly
- Increase profitability by using duty-relief opportunities available across various geographies
- Screen business partners and transactions in real time
SAP Global Trade Services
- Improve global trade management and ensure regulatory compliance – with SAP
- Accelerate your cross-border supply chain with SAP Global Trade Services. The software automates and streamlines your trade processes, so you can control costs, reduce the risk of penalties and fines, and clear inbound and outbound customs faster.
- Centralize global trade management and create a single repository for all compliance master data and content – regardless of your industry or business size.
Why SAP Global Trade Services?
Because SAP is the leading supplier of Global Trade Management software worldwide. With our global trade management software, you can:
- Speed outbound and inbound customs clearance, reducing unnecessary delays
- Minimize fines and penalties from trade compliance violations
- Protect company brand and image, and avoid trade with sanctioned or denied parties
- Eliminate time-consuming, manual compliance tasks and boost productivity with automation
- Contribute to bottom-line savings through duty minimization opportunities
SAP Technical Data Export Compliance by NextLabs
- Meet global trade regulations for the export of electronic data – using NextLabs compliance software
- Comply with all global trade regulations for exporting electronic information – using SAP Technical Data Export Compliance by NextLabs. This software solution automates compliance management tasks and can help you enforce complex rules for handling and disclosing technical data.
- Streamline compliance management processes across your organization
- Minimize the risk of fines and other penalties resulting from non-compliance
- Reduce compliance costs associated with regulations for data export