- Gain deeper insight into profitability and cost factors
- Act decisively with a clear understanding of how your decisions will impact profitability and cost. Identify your most profitable customers, channels, and products. Run what-if scenarios across multiple dimensions. But most of all, get a clear picture of your organization’s cost drivers and align resources with your business strategy.
SAP Profitability and Cost Management
- Know the financial impact before you act – with SAP Profitability and Cost Management
- Zero-in on performance issues across products, customers, and channels – with SAP Profitability and Cost Management. The software gives you deep insight into your costs to facilitate profitable decision making. Harness advanced profitability analysis, financial modeling and forecasting, activity-based costing, and proven cost allocation methods – to help maximize cost savings and boost overall profits.
Why SAP Profitability and Cost Management?
Because the software gives you the power to act decisively – with a clear understanding of how your decisions will impact your bottom line. With SAP Profitability and Cost Management you can:
- Identify your most profitable customers, channels, and products
- Run what-if profitability scenarios across multiple dimensions
- Lower the cost of IT with shared services, and align resources with business demand
- Get a clear picture of your organization’s cost drivers
Cost and profitability analysis:
- Model costs and profitability across multiple dimensions via an intuitive interface
- Analyze complex cost allocations
- Support large data volumes needed for accurate costing and profit analysis
- Work with heterogeneous data sets from SAP and non-SAP sources
Costing and allocation:
- Use advanced costing methods – including activity-based costing – to achieve profit targets and comply with various statutory requirements
- Use multiple drivers to model and allocate costs to products, channels, distribution centers, and legal entities based on actual consumptions of resources
Reporting and simulation:
- Define business reports and dashboards with built-in multi-dimensional analysis and simulation capabilities
- Leverage flexible options for reporting with high data volumes
- Simulate a particular legal entity’s impact on profitability, including changes in multiple variables
- Seamlessly integrate with SAP ERP and other ERP systems
Reporting and Disclosure
- Reduce the time, cost, and risk of regulatory filings and disclosures
- Accelerate financial reporting and disclosure with fact-based decision making. Access relevant information anytime and anywhere to better understand business needs for quick and confident action. Generate pixel-perfect reports and clear, understandable metrics to gain visibility into what’s driving the business. With this transparency and insight, you can boost profitability, reduce risk, and comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local GAAP or US GAAP.
SAP Disclosure Management
- Accelerate the “last mile” of finance with SAP Disclosure Management
- Reduce the time, risk, and cost of regulatory filings and disclosures with SAP Disclosure Management. The software helps you efficiently manage the final step of your financial close – from preparing and publishing financial statements and XBRL reports, to ensuring compliance with IFRS, GAAP, and other country-specific accounting standards.
Why SAP Disclosure Management?
Because the software provides you with a flexible, collaborative disclosure process across teams, geographies, systems, and data sources you can accelerate your financial close without sacrificing compliance. With our disclosure management software, you can:
- Manage the production, filing, and publication of financial and regulatory disclosures
- Automate workflows to assign responsibilities, share information, and reduce risk
- Foster collaboration by giving users more autonomy and accountability
- Publish financial statements in a variety of formats, including XBRL
- Ensure compliance with IFRS, multiple GAAPs, and other industry-specific accounting standards
- Fast financial close: Automate processes to accelerate the “last mile of finance.” Integrate source data and provide one source of truth for regulatory reporting and disclosures.
- Collaborative disclosure management: Facilitate communication, workflows, and approvals across organizational hierarchies, geographies, and business units.
- Compliance and control: Publish auditable financial and regulatory statements in multiple formats, including XBRL. Ensure compliance with IFRS, multiple GAAPs, and other industry-specific regulations.
- Central data cache stores data from multiple systems
- Create multiple connections to various systems to update automatically
- Create “chapters” of reports in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Store multiple versions of documents with change tracking abilities
- Enable creation of XBRL-based statements