- Share actionable insights with enhanced business intelligence reporting
- Create a better reporting system to guide your overall business intelligence strategy and deliver meaningful insights that provide real value to your employees, customers, and partners. Produce pixel-perfect data visualizations that are easy to understand and act on – and use our ad hoc reporting tools to offer immediate answers to new and evolving business questions via the Web, your desktop, or a mobile device.
SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office
- Gain insights faster – with easy-to-use BI tools for your Microsoft Office environment
- Uncover deep business insights in your data – with SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office. This business intelligence (BI) and multi-dimensional data analysis software makes it easy to filter and manipulate data, identify trends and outliers right within Excel, and share findings in live PowerPoint presentations – all without help from IT.
Why SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office?
Because this Microsoft Excel add-in can help you easily run ad-hoc analysis of OLAP sources in Excel. Seamlessly connect with SAP Business Warehouse and SAP HANA to power real-time analytics?? and share your findings by embedding BI into live PowerPoint presentations.
- Analyze large data sets to uncover deep business insights
- Discover, compare, and forecast business drivers in Excel
- Share discoveries by embedding data analytics into PowerPoint presentations -Boost analyst efficiency with content reuse and real-time query responses
SAP Crystal Reports
- Design and deliver meaningful business reports based on data from virtually any source – with SAP Crystal Reports. These easy-to-use BI and reporting tools can help you create a clear picture of your business and give colleagues, customers, and partners the information they need in the format of their choice. Integrate with well-known solutions to add data visualizations, dashboards, and more.
Why SAP Crystal Reports?
Because it is the de facto standard in business intelligence reporting. Companies around the world rely on SAP Crystal Reports to help them create richly formatted, interactive business reports from virtually any data source – delivered in dozens of formats, in up to 24 languages.
- Leverage powerful reporting tools to deliver key insights and a clear picture of the business to decision makers
- Get broad connectivity to diverse data sources to create real-time operational reports
- Make actionable information available online or offline – from applications, portals, and mobile devices
- Use flexible, customizable report design to give customers and partners the reporting formats of their choice
SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- Web-based reporting and analysis as part of an integrated BI platform solution
- Get quick business insights – and understand trends and root causes – with SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence. These Web-based ad hoc reporting and analysis tools make it easy to uncover fast, decision-ready business intelligence (BI) from any data source, on any device.
- Provide easy, self-service access to decision-ready information with our BI platform
- Easily discover and share insights – and make better decisions— by relying on the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform. With flexible architecture, our analytics platform can support your growth from a few users to tens of thousands of users, and from a single tool to multiple tools and interfaces.
Why SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence?
Because our powerful BI software allows you to put decision-ready information within business users’ reach. With our analytics platform, you can increase responsiveness, reduce IT costs and workload, and drive better decision making across your organization.
- Gain real-time business intelligence from any data
- Increase user autonomy by exposing data in plain business terms
- Make information consumption simple, personalized, and dynamic
- Benefit from a flexible and scalable information infrastructure
Flexible reporting and analysis
- View data from different perspectives – and easily edit queries and reports to reflect information needs – with a highly interactive data interface.
- View, edit, remove, report, section, or block filters
- Format and re-size cells, tables, and charts
- Set breaks and sorts
- Insert calculations
- Add rows and columns to tables
- Create and duplicate tables and charts
- Turn a grid into a chart or a chart into a grid
- Create formulas and variables
- Edit cell formulas in place
- Re-combine report objects within tables and charts
Ad-hoc query design
- Quickly and easily generate answers to tough business questions with self-service information retrieval and interactive, ad hoc analysis.
- Work in an environment that uses common business terminology instead of technical jargon
- Query data from any business application and data source within an organization
- Use an intuitive drag-and-drop interface to create ad hoc queries
- Leverage powerful functions for ad hoc queries and thorough business and data analysis